Annual Report Preparation
Each year, by March 1st, the Wayne County Planning Department prepares an Annual Report of the department’s activities as required by The Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code (PMPC) or (MPC), Act 247 of 1968.
This report is designed to not only fulfill the MPC requirement, but also to serve as a resource document for Wayne County’s municipalities and residents. This document typically illustrates the subdivision and land development activity that took place in the County during the previous year.
Also illustrated are recent State, County and local topics. The report also contains a Municipal Index, which provides local information, such as: the names of elected officials; meeting dates and times and contact information.
- Introduction, Cover Letter & Table of Contents (pdf).pdf
- Planning Commission Members (pdf).pdf
- Planning Commissioner Staff (pdf).pdf
- Subdivision Activity (pdf).pdf
- County Topics (pdf).pdf
- Local Topics (pdf).pdf
- State Topics (pdf).pdf
- Census Information (pdf).pdf
- Municipal Index (pdf).pdf
- Appendix A - Zoning (pdf).pdf
- Appendix B - Comprehensive Plans (pdf).pdf
- Introduction - Cover, Cover Letter and Table of Contents.pdf
- Wayne County Planning Commission Members (PDF).pdf
- Department Staff (PDF).pdf
- Subdivision Activity (PDF).pdf
- County Topics (PDF).pdf
- Local Topics (PDF).pdf
- State Topics (PDF).pdf
- Pennsylvania County & Municipal Census Information (PDF).pdf
- Appendices (PDF).pdf