|The Clinton Township supervisors will hold a public meeting at 7 pm on July 8, 2020. During this meeting, the supervisors will vote on the proposed agreement (see left bar and attachment under GlidePath Easement Agreement) with Waymart Wind Farm, LLC (Glidepath). This agreement was introduced to the public during the May 2020 meeting. The following modifications to the agreement have been proposed to Glidepath by the supervisors.
1. Based on the representation of your client's representative at the last meeting, Waymart Wind Farm would agree that they must dismantle and remove two old windmills presently located in the Township for every new Windmill constructed in the Township.
2. All attorney's fees paid to or owing to Attorney Farrell and/or future payments paid to Attorney Farrell related to Waymart Windfarm issues shall be paid by Waymart Wind Farm, LLC.
3. All engineering fees paid to or owing to the Township engineer Jeff Weinberg related to Waymart Windfarm issues shall be paid by Waymart Wind Farm, LLC.
4. The amount of energy transferred through the power line from the Windmills in Clinton Township cannot be increased over and above its current maximum output based on its yearly output as measured as a baseline from year 2019, without prior approval from Clinton Township.
5. The easement is assignable to successor owners in interest of Waymart Wind Farm, LLC. only. The easement right may not be assigned to any third parties.
6. Section 3(b) of the proposed agreement shall add the following words at the end of the section ". . . and this Contract shall terminate automatically in its entirety".
7. Section 4 of the proposed agreement, lines 2 and 3; remove "assignee" and "any utility assignee of Grantee".
8. Section 7 must be deleted in its entirety. The Township has no protection or enforcement powers with this waiver of remedies. Any breach of the agreement shall result in the removal of all cables, equipment, etc. from the Township's easement.
9. Section 9(f) references "Section 11". There is no Section 11 in the agreement.
10. Section 10(b) shall state that Venue and Jurisdiction shall be in Wayne County for any and all legal disputes.
The supervisors will vote on this agreement during the July 2020 meeting.
|Order Your Reflective House Number Signage Today!
|If We Can't Find You, We Can't Help You!
The Browndale Fire Company is requesting that residents of Clinton Township assist them in finding your residence in a time of emergency by having your house number on a sign that is easily readable from your nearest road. They have made it easy for you to order your reflective house number signage using the instructions and order form below.
House Number Signage - Instructions & Order Form
|The Next Blood Drive. Give the Gift of Life.
|For blood drive dates, contact the Red Cross.
Blood Drive at Browndale Fire Company
Route 247, 620 Marion Street, Browndale
Call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit www.redcrossblood.org to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.
White Oak Pond Dam
Update from State Representative Jonathan Fritz - March 19, 2018:
On December 12, 2017, I spoke with Tim Shaffer from the PA Fish & Boat Commission, looking for an update on White Oak Pond and Miller Pond. Mr. Shaffer communicated that the Dept. of General Services had engaged design consultants in June of 2017, construction is slated for 2019, and a refill date is expected in 2020/2021. Mr. Shaffer also assured me that the funding is still in place.
|EMERGENCIES Dial 911||
|Pennsylvania State Police
||14 Collan Park, Honesdale, PA 18431|
|Wayne County Communications Center
||43 Volunteer Drive, Route 652, Honesdale, PA 18431
|Browndale Fire Company
|570-785-5300||620 Marion Street, Forest City, PA 18421
Link to Facebook
|Forest City Area Emergency Services
||380 Railroad Street, Forest City, PA 18421
|PA State Senate
||Senator Lisa Baker
|PA House of Representatives
||570-253-5533||Representative Jonathan Fritz