Report an Eriosion & Sediment Complaint

Leave This Blank:

Use this form to report complaints about Erosion & Sedimentation Control compliance issues.
You can also submit a complaint by phone at 570-253-0930.
Your Contact Information (optional)
We encourage you to at least include a phone number to insure our ability to find the project.
Anonymous complaints will be investigated by the Conservation District staff.
* indicates required fields.