Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals Aged 60 and Older Aging and Home and Community-Based Waiver Services may be available to Pennsylvanians over the age of 60 to enable them to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
To be eligible for the Aging Waiver, you must:
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Be a U.S. citizen or a qualified Non-citizen
- Have a Social Security Number
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Meet the required level of care for a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Meet the financial requirements as determined by your local County Assistance Office.
The following is a list of services available through the Aging Waiver that may be available to you:
- Adult Daily Living Services
- Community Transition Services & Counseling Services
- Environmental Modifications
- Financial Management Services
- Home Delivered Meals
- Home Health Services
- Non-Medical Transportation Services
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Respite Services
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
There is no cap on the services that Aging Waiver participants receive, no cost sharing and no contributions allowed.
For further information please contact 570-253-4262.