Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Please join a complimentary session to discuss the following:
• How to advocate and create accountability for Transition Goals within an IEP and ISP?
• POA vs Guardianship
• What does the stimulus check mean for those receiving Medicaid (waiver) services?
• Why is it vital to become eligible for SSI/SSDI?
• Is it possible to work and still receive benefits such as Medical Assistance and federal cash benefits?
• What is a Special Needs Trust and how to create a guaranteed funding stream beyond your lifetime? (3-Person Retirement?)
• What is a waiver? Are there waivers for those with IQs above 70?
• How can I blend state and federal government programs while preparing for his/her future?
• What is the difference between Medicaid and Medicare?
• The ABLE Act. What is it and what can you it use for?
• Savings and Special Needs Trusts?