When: The first Tuesday of every other month. (The group meets every other (even-numbered months) February, April, June, October & December) The group does not meet formally in August.
Where: Wayne County Office of Behavioral and Developmental Programs and Early Intervention, 648 Park Street in Honesdale.
Reply: (570) 253-9200 (Leann) or (570) 969-6711 (Carmella)
The focus of the group:
- Share each child’s uniqueness
- Awareness of developmental stages
- Share resources and learn from one another
- Provide speakers on topics of interest
- Develop a united voice in the community
- Eat chocolate!
Agenda: Each month the group has speakers present on various topics of interest. If you have a topic you would like more information on contact Carmella at (570) 969-6711 or Leann at (570) 253-9200.