Wayne County Prescription Discount Card
FREE to County Residents!
Americans are paying more for prescription drugs than ever before. Without prescription coverage, staying healthy can come at a high price. With the Wayne County Prescription Discount Card provided to you in a joint effort with the National Association of Counties (NACo), you can save money on many of your prescription purchases!
Any county resident without prescription coverage can use this program. Even if you have insurance for prescription drugs, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money on prescription drugs your existing plan does not cover.
Everyone is eligible!
- No income requirements
- No age requirements
- Unlimited use for the whole family
The Wayne County Prescription Discount Card is:
- Valuable. Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 90-day supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy.
- Easy. There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
- Convenient. More than 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, 16 are right here in the county and immediately surrounding areas.
- For more information, including card pick-up locations, call toll free 1-877-321-2652 or visit www.caremark.com/naco.
Cards can be obtained at participating Pharmacy locations, Senior Centers and various Wayne County Agencies.
Pick up your card and start saving today!
**This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies.**
Cards can be obtained at the following locations:
- Area Agency on Aging, Honesdale
- Senior Centers: Honesdale, Hawley & Hamlin
- Wayne County Children & Youth
- Wayne County MH/MR/EI
- Bureau of Elections
- Wayne County Commissioners Office
- Wayne County Job Training
- Wayne County Domestic Relations Office
- Wayne County Public Library Locations in in Lakewood, Pleasant Mount, Bethany, Honesdale, Hawley, Hamlin and Newfoundland
- You can also print your own card here.
Pharmacies in Wayne County and Surrounding Area’s that accept the Wayne County Prescription Drug Discount Card:
- CVS Pharmacies – All locations
- 801 Main St, Honesdale, PA
- 657 Hamlin Highway, Lake Ariel, PA (Hamlin Corners)
- Route 6, 590 Palmyra Twp, Hawley, PA
- Rite-Aid Pharmacies – All locations
- 1184 Texas Palmyra Highway
- 639 Hamlin Highway, Lake Ariel, PA(Hamlin Corners)
- Red Cross Pharmacy, 420 Main St., Forest City, PA
- Frank’s Drug Store, 978 Main St., Newfoundland, PA
- Weis Pharmacies – All locations
- 1199 Texas Palmyra Highway, Honesdale, PA
- Route 590, PO Box 850, Hamlin, PA
- Howell’s Medicine Center, 600 Maple Ave, Honesdale, PA
- Stephen’s Pharmacy
- 1101 Main Street, Honesdale, PA
- Inside the Hawley IGA, 24 Main Street, Hawley, PA
- Kmart Pharmacy – All locations
- Route 6 Plaza, Honesdale, PA
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy – All locations
- 777 Old Willow Ave, Honesdale, PA
- Brundages Waymart Pharmacy, 238 Belmont St, Waymart, PA
- Pops Drugstore, 1547 Route 507, Greentown, PA