Cindy Furman, Director
The three Wayne County Commissioners constitute the County Board of Elections. The Bureau of Elections Office has two full-time employees. To register to vote you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and your election district for at least 30 days before the next election
- Be 18 years of age on the day of the next election
Where To Register
At the Bureau of Elections Office located on the third floor of the Court House Annex in the Wayne County Court House, which is located at:
925 Court Street
Honesdale, PA 18431
Mail-in forms are available by calling the Wayne County Bureau of Elections Office and various state agencies.
You can register online through the Pennsylvania Voter Services website
Department of Transportation
You can register to vote when you renew, change address, change name or apply for a driver’s license.
Any qualified registered elector who will be absent from their Municipality or unable to vote due to an illness or physical disability is entitled to vote by absentee ballot. To obtain an absentee ballot application, call the Wayne County Bureau of Elections or send a request for a ballot containing the following information:
- Wayne County address of residence
- Address where to mail ballot
- Date of birth
- Reason for request
- Signature of person requesting ballot
- You must include a Pennsylvania driver’s license or the last four digits of your social security number.
For further information, visit or call the Wayne County Bureau of Elections.
You can request an absentee ballot online through the VotesPA website.
Wayne County Board of Elections
- Wendell R. Kay, Chairman
- Joseph W Adams
- Brian W Smith